Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bring on the Mojitos...



I know I've been behind on my blog but this is the start to getting back on track!!!

Meet Alyssa...  She is a fellow BDW bride (BestDestinationWedding.com Bride for those don't know) and I was commissioned by one her Bridesmaids Jen to document her AMAZING bridal shower 2 weeks ago!  What a pleasure it was, her friends and family were so kind and welcoming but let me tell you Alyssa has the most wonderful bridesmaids of all time!!!!  These ladies pulled off one of the most beautiful showers I've seen and Alyssa's mom made these adorable white chocolate boxes that held a mixture of nuts.  If this was the shower I can only imagine how fantastic Alyssa and Kareem's wedding will be...

The shower took place at Casona an amazing Cuban restaurant in Collingswood New Jersey.  I am extremely happy and lucky that I was able to document the endless surprises... 

Have a peek!























Best Wishes and Congratulations Alyssa & Kareem!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle,

The pictures are amazing! I am so happy that you were there to capture my Shower on film - it is without a doubt one of the BEST gifts I received!!!

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Alyssa (& Kareem)

Jennifer Leigh said...

Danielle,

These are SO beautiful, artistic and amazing! You are such a talented artist!!

Jen W
(Bridesmaid of Alyssa)